Sunday, July 11, 2010

What I have been doing...

I have been going through some really old photos trying to get some of my pictures into layouts. I have also been tyring to use papers that were provided as page kits from Archivers (from my scrap nights) that I hadn't put together, some Life Preservers Scrapbook Club kits that are just sitting on the shelf, some Stampin' Up! retired Simply Scrappin' Kits (and it looks like I will go inactive this month because I haven't met my sales quota) or just layouts in general that didn't have photos. I was amazed at how many pages I hadn't put pictures on. So...I have been really productive this past 2 weekends and have gotten a total of 20 so far and this weekend isn't even over!! I did 13 last Saturday when I went scrapping with my mom (well we did stay up till 4 AM - again!!) and I did 7 last night when I was scrapping with friends ( I went to bed around 12:30 and only stickled a snowflake so it would dry overnight). I feel I have been so productive but looking at all my pictures that still sit in boxes, I get overwhelmed. BUT, I have to tell myself, I really got into my scrapbooking in Feb of 09 so I have done really well so far. Yeah Me!!! I think I have come a long way baby! I may still have minimal layouts compared to others, but I am doing it my way and I like it. I love when the kids look at my pages and laugh at theirselves or whoever is in the pictures. They can't read the writing because it is in cursive but that is okay. The time will come when they are able to read the stories and enjoy that too. Until the next post....yea, I know pictures...lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment