Friday, April 15, 2011

Butterfly Paper Bag Album

Here's another butterfly project I did for Emma. I decided to make a paper bag album for her to give to all her friends as their gift for coming. I used 3 white paper bags folded in half. I used the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack again to cover the pages of the album. The ribbon is from May Arts of course! Don't they all just must make this album look so girlie?? It turned out so much cuter than I anticipated! There are 2 tags in the bag part and one under each the bag flaps. I made 10 of these and of course only 2 girls could come. I had to change the date because she got the flu on her birthday and with her party being on the weekend, I didn't want to chance it of her infecting the other girls with it. So with 2 for the girls, one for Emma, I ended up with 7 left!! My mom and sister took one so that left me with 5. I kept one for myself, so what to do with the other 4?? I had thought about selling them on Etsy but I know nothing about them! And what would I sell them for? Never really sold anything I made, except for a few cards they hubby took to work for Valentine's Day. Good idea though. LOL

Front cover

Pages 2 & 3

Pages 4 & 5

Pages 6 & 7

Pages 8 & 9

Pages 10 & 11

I left the back page blank so they could write who's party it was and who was invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment