Monday, April 11, 2011

Emma's Name Frames

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! I have officially made my first video! I think I only had to push record 6 times to finally use the last cut. It was really fun, but I know there is so much room for improvement! I can see more in the future and hubby says the same thing. He is always so encouraging!


I did this video for the May Arts Ribbon Blog DT Call's Spring Challenge. The theme for this challenge is Spring Flowers. I knew I wanted to make something for Emma using her name and when the challenge came along, I knew this was the time to do it. I had worked on her paper bag albums for her "treats" for her friends for her birthday party, back in March, and I had all this left over paper from Die Cuts With a View's Blossom's and Butterflies stack. I love this paper and so does Emma. This was a total surprise for her and she loved it. So with May Arts having a challenge, I wanted to participate. How could I resist?? I love May Arts ribbon!! I requested 7 different ribbons for this project, but one of the colors just didn't match (brown), so I didn't use it. They are the 1.5" Grosgrain striped ribbon in green, blue, orange, and pink. Also the 1" Solid/Reversible Dots in blue with pink dots and purple with green dots. I also used some sheer ribbon from previous projects where I cut out the flowers and butterflies from. This ribbon is from May Arts as well. Check out the video to see the rest. I hope I become a finalist, but I am okay if I was not chosen. It was a blast to enter and I will continue to enter May Arts challenges each quarter and maybe one day...who knows.








No comments:

Post a Comment