Friday, April 8, 2011

Ian's and Emma's birthday cakes

Here is Ian's birthday cupcakes. He wanted a Spiderman party and even though it was at McDonald's, I went searching how to make the spider cupcakes. I think they turned out quite cute. Everyone liked them. Especially Ian and he was the only one that mattered!

Here is Emma's birthday cake. She wanted a butterfly party and I searched online how to make a butterfly cake. It was pretty easy since the butterfly only took one round cake. The cupcakes are leftovers from Ian's, so they went to good use. The smaller butterfly was a cut out stacked one on top of the other. That one was for Emma only. She liked the cake too.

I am not a cake decorator by any means, but these were fun to put together and one day, I hope the kids look back at the pictures and know that mom put her love into them even if they aren't store bought or perfect. I love my kiddos!!!!! They are my world and I would do anything for them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment