Monday, April 18, 2011

Just thoughts...and a layout

Hi there! So this weekend was just crazy! Ian had his Recreational Day Parade Saturday morning and he was suppose to have his first T-ball game that afternoon at 5pm. Well, it didn't happen! We had some really crazy weather! There were tornadoes all around and one not far from us. Our power went out for hours but others have lost it till Wed. Several schools were damaged and one university is closed for the remainder of the semester. I pray for those families as they go through these tough times and the ones ahead. One of our local high schools is a shelter for all the displaced families. They have 120 families right now and will get 150 more this evening as they are being transfered from another high school. Sunday, Allen had his Weeblos, including Andrew as he is a Weeblo, at the local park to pick up debris, 4 bags. They put the tree limbs and such back into the woods area to keep it all in nature. He said he had other people there thanking the Cub Scouts for volunteering to pick up the debris. I am so proud of him for doing this as this is his first year scouting and he is doing an amazing job with those young boys!

So...I wanted to craft a little last night and I got one layout completed. I am working on a project today that I hope to get sent out tomorrow to some friends who have been very, very nice to me. I hope to make another video as well of this little project. Stay tuned...until then, here is my layout. I have journaling behind the tag that tells about the pictures of my mom, my sister, and I at Archivers for a scrappy weekend. So much fun!!!

Oh...I forgot...I hope to be an exceptional blog poster one day, but until then, my goal is to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Wish me luck! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment