Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank you box with sweets

Here is the little thank you box I made earlier this week. I finally got them into the mail but not before I realized I forgot to take a picture of them first!! Silly me! No worries because I was able to make another one and I will probably give it to a friend of mine. They are really easy to make and I am so happy that it only takes 1/2 sheet of an 8 1/2x11 sheet of retired Stampin' Up cardstock, a few score lines, a little patterned paper from Basic Grey, some May Arts ribbon, a small tag, and done! Don't forget the little goodies that go inside. I put a small package of the mini M&M's and skittles with a few chocolates. I hope the recipients enjoy them! I did make a video of putting one together and I hope to get it up here by Friday. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment